3 months ago
Joining this company you become part of an international mechanical, electrical and instrumentation company which has gained significant experience across a wide section of construction sectors. At this company they recognise that their staff contribute significantly to the continued success of the company, and in turn offer challenging career opportunities with exciting and varied projects
The successful BIM Coordinator will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a BIM Coordinator Role, managing your own workload and tracking progress on projects.
Must be proficient in the following software's;
- 'Autodesk AutoCAD'. At least 2 years' experience.
- 'Autodesk Revit'. At least 2 years' experience.
- 'Autodesk Navisworks'. At least 2 years' experience.
- Management experience desirable not essential
- Proven ability / experience of 3D coordination of M&E systems (pipework, ventilation, containment, lighting, sprinkler & Plant) for a large contractor.
- Proven ability / experience of creating 2D construction issue drawings.
- Proven ability / experience in reading Architectural and M&E drawings.
- Proven ability / experience chairing coordination meetings.
- Core construction discipline desirable (Architectural, Engineering or MEP)
- Experience of working on 3 No. Projects in BIM valued at over £1m
- You will be liaising and coordinating with Engineers, Design Teams and 3rd party contractors. Working as part of a team.
- Chair Weekly Coordination Meetings and Breakout Workshops with Engineers, Design
- Teams and 3rd party contractors, compiling minutes and action items from this sessions and follow-up.
- Comply with the BIM Execution Plan (BEP) standards, and specific plans for each project.
- Comply with Company BIM and CAD Standards.
- Production of weekly Updates of the Navisworks Model and issue Clash Detection Reports.
- Providing input into weekly project reports including time-sheets, percentages complete and narratives on work completed.
- The production of fully annotated and coordinated 2DBuilder-works Drawings (BWIC) and Services Drawings.
- The production of "As Built" drawings and input to Operational & Maintenance File.
- Assist to ensure all projects are driven to provide the best value solutions and delivered on time and within budget.
If you have experience using the following software's will be beneficial but not essential;
- 'Autodesk Fabrication MEP'.
- 'Solibri Model Checker'
Desired Skill set of the successful candidate will have;
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Ambition to succeed and progress
- Passion for delivering results Experience in detailed surveys of building structures, existing plant and installations.
- Experience in off site fabrication detailing.
- Experience of support structures