Up to £35.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client is seeking experienced MEP Cad Coordinators to join them on a contract basis in SW London.
Ideally you will have a strong rail background with great knowledge of Aecosim.
- A knowledge of most MEP services and their methods of installation including ventilation ductwork, domestic water pipework, heating and cooling pipework, above ground drainage, sprinkler systems and cable containment.
- Ability to author and interrogate complex 3D models using Aecosim.
- Ability to produce drawing to the standard defined by BSRIA BG6 as 4c.
- Knowledge of BIM, including BEP's, LOD requirements, and importance of clash detection and model interrogation.
- Knowledge of MEP services coordination principles and how they integrate with building fabric and structure.
- Understanding of the implications of coordination on system resistances and plant duties and can utilise this knowledge to coordinate services in the 3d model.
- Ability to utilise the standards set out in DW144 to coordinate ductwork in the 3d model.
- Incorporates principles of access, maintenance and build ability good practice when authoring MEP services in a 3d model and can provide alternative solutions where the original design does not meet requirements.
- Working knowledge of DfMA and off site manufacturing process and can coordinate services in accordance with the DfMA strategy.
- Good knowledge of all MEP services and their methods of installation including ventilation ductwork, domestic water pipework, heating and cooling pipework, above ground drainage, sprinkler systems and cable containment
- Knowledge of specialist services such as medical gas, pneumatic tube, steam, busbar and modular wiring.
- Ability to author and interrogate complex 3D models with responsibility for own package/section of project and other team members.