City of London, London
£62500 - £65000 per annum + Travel, Pension
6 months ago
Electrical Project Manager
An opportunity to join a London based M&E Contractor who are looking to expand there operational team after successfully adding to their project portfolio.
Our client works closely with a number of main contractors such as Overbury and ISG delivering CAT A and CAT B fit outs acrossthe Capital.
They are looking for a driven Electrical Project Manager who can join the team and help grow the business with successful project delivery and good management.
Project values tend to be around £2.5 Million with a quick turnaround from winning the project to project commencement
A real opportunity to progress and engage with the directors at board level with more and more projects being won in London
Brief description of duties:
- Liaison with client/upper management to ensure project is delivered on time and in budget
- Management of subcontractor labour and overseeing allocated M&E packages
- Liaison with Site Manager/Supervisors to ensure that project is being delivered as effectively as possible both operationally and commercially
- Attend client meetings
- Representing the business in a professional manner to the client and key stakeholders alike
- Quality Assurance and Management
- Enforce and comply with company health and safety regulations
- General paperwork management; RFIs, Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Site diaries, Project programmes, Snagging Lists, O&M Documentation, general correspondence between the client, contractors and design consultancies
- Compiling proposals for off-site manufacture
- Design reviews, onsite installation and general problem solving related to unforeseen issues related to the installation of services
- Management of the testing and commissioning of services
- Preparing the site for completion and client handover
- Liaising with teams to conclude the final accounts