£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Travel
8 days ago
May / June 2019
Intermediate M&E Quantity Surveyor
Are you an Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor looking to step up to Intermediate level? If so, this may be the position for you to join a well-established M&E Contractor.
My client in covers projects across London and the South East specialising in Commercial Shell & Core, CAT A, CAT B Fit Out and Education projects, up to the value of £10million M&E.
They are looking for someone to join their team as an Intermediate M&E Quantity Surveyor who is looking to grow and develop into an M&E QS over the next 18 months. My client is offering a competitive salary plus travel. Turnover for the business is around the £180million mark with typical projects valued between £500k - £10 million.
Highly competitive package which has aided with their high levels of staff retention. You will need at least 3 years' experience working for an M&E contractor.
See below typical duties which may change depending on project and experience level:
* Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
* Cash Flow forecasting
* Management of subcontractor accounts
* Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
* Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
* Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings
* Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
Please get in touch to discuss further.