City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + plus benefits package
12 months ago
February / March 2020
Mechanical Project Manager - London
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join a tier 1 MEP Contractor in Central London in the new year. Our client is a leader in the commercial building sector, currently working on some of the largest projects in central London.
- Take overall responsibility for delivery of the mechanical package, reporting into the PD
- Scheduling and programming of key delivery dates
- Procurement of subcontractors
- Review and management of design
- Attending client and design meetings as needed
- Subcontractor management
- Ensuring installation meets required specification
- Cost control of subcontractor packages
- Commissioning and Project handover
- Relevant Mechanical or Building Services Degree, HNC or trade qualification
- Experience delivering Mechanical Services on projects up to £8 million
- Experience leading projects from preconstruction to handover
In reward, the successful candidate will join a thriving business unit, that offer competitive salary and benefits package, as well as challenging and giving you the responsibility to deliver your own projects.
If you are interested, please apply today or contact Bruce Grobler in the London Office.