£52500 - £55000 per annum + Package (Travel, Health, Bonus)
3 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading top tier M&E contractor as a mechanical site Supervisor/Manager. London based work with multiple sites running so candidate must be OK to travel over the London area. My client invest heavily in training and is looking for a motivated dynamic individual to join there already successful team.
Applicants must have SSSTS, CSCS Card (Gold) and a trade background
Supervisors will be driven to deliver quality projects, and will take pride in their work.
With a willingness to take ownership and responsibility for projects and the teams working on them. Site Managers need to understand that building and managing relationships is key.
- With a Trade; Plumbing / Pipe fitter/ Ductfitter
- Supervisor/Management experience
- SSSTS - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme
- Current, valid CSCS card, ideally Supervisor
- A working knowledge of Microsoft packages - Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The role of Supervisor is to assist the Project Manager in implementing and delivering projects according to programme, budget and quality.
- Report on site progress to Project Manager
- Produce and manage two week look aheads
- Managing Sub Contractors to maintain programme targets
- Manage all Health and Safety on site to include Toolbox Talks
- Quality Control, Produce and Issue quality control documents, snag sheets and follow through to sign off
- Assist with Commissioning and Handover
- Review of the Scope, Produce RAMS Documents where required
- Issuing Technical Submittals of all equipment / packages under guidance of Project Manager
- Manage overall project delivery from inception to practical completion
- Work closely with the Client to ensure all work is carried out correctly and within the allocated time.
- Maintain all required site documentation/permits/plant registers etc.