City of London, London
3 months ago
Mechanical Biased Revit Coordinator required a 1 year contract in London.
As a Revit Technician, you must be passionate about using Revit to turn engineering calculations in to detailed models.
Communication skills and the ability to thrive within a team will also be of great use towards success within the role. You will be hardworking, focused and not afraid of putting in the maximum effort at all times to ensure deadlines are met. A degree is not required for this role, experience is key.
- HNC Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 years experience within Building Services.
- Minimum 4 years experience with Revit MEP.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks.
- Experience dealing with Mechanical projects.