6 months ago
1st Step Solutions have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join one of the world's leading construction companies in Rickmansworth.
Initially the position will run for 3 months although you may have the opportunity to extend this once it is reviewed at the end of the contract.
You must have a proven track record in a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant role and have knowledge of all Microsoft packages at an advanced level.
- Ensuring preparation of documentation, presentations etc. for internal and external meetings are actioned in advance to ensure smooth running of meetings.
- Organising and administering workshops and events for the Strategy and Operational Excellence teams and wider business conferences.
- Preparing agendas and taking notes and actions.
- Administering a bring forward system, briefing the Director as appropriate.
- The comprehensive and high quality diary support for the respective Leadership Team members.
- Managing and administering the scheduling of weekly, monthly, quarterly meetings. Checking where conflicts occur and resolving in good time.
- Supporting the graduate and apprentice steering group with training and development.
- Preparing communications and reporting and ensuring respective LT member submissions are collated in a timely manner. Accountable for chasing and escalating where required.
- Supporting the team responsible for updating the intranet.
- Managing expense claims for relevant leadership team member(s) only.
- Organising travel and accommodations arrangements for leadership team member(s) and Stretch and Unlimited candidates, in accordance with Travel policy. Advise others as appropriate to make their own arrangements.
- Proven track record in secretarial/business administration.
- Ability to organise and prioritise.
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook at advanced level.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skill.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills.