£9.30 - £10.41 per hour
South West Recruitment Team
3 months ago
1st Step Solutions (M&E Recruitment Specialists) are looking for a Planned Maintenance Assistant to join a friendly team in Plymouth, Devon on a permanent position.
Location: Plymouth, Devon
Position: ASAP start - Permanent position
Hours of works: part time 12 hours per week
Rate of pay: £9.30 - £10.41 per hour (dependent on experience)
Role Requirements and Responsibilities
- To assist with and carry out Fire Alarm System Functional Testing and Emergency Lighting System Functional Testing at an educational establishment in Plymouth
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Is familiar with client protocols and requirement of a professional team.
- To receive and fully understand instructions provided by the team supervisor.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure they are kept informed of developments and progress.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- UK Driving licence.
Previous experience in fire alarm system and emergency lighting system functional testing would be useful but not essential, as training will be provided.
How do I apply?
There are a few options available however, we will require you to provide any relevant trade cards (JIB, CSCS, Skill card etc), a CV/recent work history, recent work contact references and proof of right to work in the UK (Passport or Visa).
- 'Apply for Job' on this advert and submit your CV for consideration.
- Call our Bristol branch to discuss this position in more detail and the next steps.
- Alternatively, email us a copy of your CV quoting the reference number/job number.
If you do not hear from us within 21 days, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, we may keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies and contact you accordingly.
You can now follow us and pick up all the latest work opportunities on Facebook (search 1st Step Solutions) on your Facebook page.