New York, USA
US$110000.00 - US$150000.00 per annum
30 days ago
New York, NY
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the construction of the Company's development projects including hospitality, residential, and mixed-use developments. The Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of construction from initial feasibility through project close-out.
* Manage projects as it relates to construction through design development, construction, and project completion
* Work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner in close coordination with the project superintendent
* Prepare and monitor project budgets, cash flow projections and project schedules and ensure projects are delivered within budget according to requirements
* Assemble and coordinate all required disciplines for each project and negotiate and manage contracts, agreements and change orders with design / engineering professionals, sub-contractors and others.
* Coordinate and collaborate with other staff and departments within the Company to ensure development activities meet organizational objectives
* Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field
* A minimum of seven (7) years of construction business experience in United States, including at least five (5) years of project management experience as a project manager
* Experience in multifamily and hospitality projects
* Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executives, management and staff level external and internal clients.
* Highly organized, detail oriented with strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and manage priorities while managing a multi-project workload.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
* Careful attention to detail and well organized
* Ability to adjust to changing situations and work under pressure.
* Thorough knowledge of finish schedules, drawing sets, space planning drawings and architectural details
* Ability to work independently and with a team.
* Strong MS Office Suite program skills