2 months ago
1st Step Solutions are seeking an experienced Project Assistant on a contract basis in Canary Wharf.
You must have in-depth experience of using Asite at an intermediate level.
* To provide full support to the Senior Project Manager, Commercial Manager and Project Team with all engineering functions including managed requirements of site based personnel.
* To undertake all administrative functions of the Project Team to ensure efficient operation of the Project.
* To maintain a healthy and productive working relationship with the client on matters of administration, compliance and communication.
* To carry out a quality control function of auditing, maintaining and training to ensure we have a uniformed compliance with Company Standards and Procedure across the project as a whole.
* To have a responsibility to take care for the Health and Safety of others and yourself.
* To take responsibility for managing SPM, CM and Project diaries and emails, organising events, travel and meetings when required.
* Monitor filing systems paper and electronic in accordance with company procedures.
* Endeavour to improve the team's performance.
* Monitor supervisor responsibilities and assist where support required.
* Encourage team to keep office clean and presentable and work down areas free.
* Assist site team across the projects as required.
* Diary and SPM email management.
* Travel and hotel bookings using preferred suppliers and systems.
* Collation of all SPM and Teams Manager reports and documentation as requested.
* Collation of monthly and weekly reports and assist manage process.
* Print off drawing registers and file, Collate, supersede and hang drawings.
* Maintain drawing files for SPM, CM and Project Team use.
* Upload of electronic drawings on to site specific intranets using Asite.
* Organise hard copies and ensure electronic devices are using latest revisions.
* Assist Construction Manager and Logistics Manager with filing and document control.