£70000 - £90000 per annum + Package
8 months ago
M&E Planner / Senior M&E Planner - Hertfordshire / London
1st Step are currently working with an M&E Building Services and Infrastructure Contractor based in North London. They are well established and have a good reputation throughout the industry. Due to continuous growth and an increase in workload, they are looking at expanding their Planning Department with the addition of a Senior M&E Planner.
Experience working in a project controls environment and a proven track record of achievement delivering complex projects within Commercial, Engineering, Procurement and Construction projects. Highly developed organisational / team working skills through work experience gained from various sectors preferably including Rail, Construction and Building Services. Promote baseline management practices aligned to corporate governance, company standards and procedures.
- The ability to effectively plan and schedule work on projects, ensuring projects are resourced and completed in a timely fashion.
- Delivering M&E planning and schedules on rail and aviation projects.
- Producing integrated tender programmes and method statements and present proposals.
- Review programme effect of changes and advise on EOT issues.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports incorporating planning, resourcing and progress data.
- Experience of working with Estimating team, Project Managers and others to deliver.
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of Primavera P6 scheduling applications
- Proficient in Primavera Risk Analysis.
- Strong P6 and Excel analysis and reporting (Cost and units S-Curves and Earned value analysis).
- Advance Progress measurement and monitoring of current P6 Schedules against baselines.
- Expert in Project Planning & Control Procedures.
- Proficient in Task definitions, Front End Schedule, Critical Path Analysis and P6 Progress updating.
- Experience of various construction contracts including NEC, JCT, ICE.
Interviews will be conducted over the next 2 weeks so get in touch if interested in the above position. Outside of the above, I have a number of other opportunities with various sized M&E Contractors across London & SE.