£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car/Travel
2 months ago
Senior MEP Planner - London
(Asta Powerproject Experience desirable)
1st Step are currently working with a Tier 1 M&E Contractor in Central London who are recruiting for an ambitious experienced Senior Planner (M&E) to join the team. This position has become available due to an increase in workload with several projects now at pre-construction stage.
With projects ranging between £5 million - £70 million M&E, experience working on large scale projects would be desirable along with Asta Powerproject software and NEC contract experience.
Project types include Commercial, Residential, Health, Education, Aviation and Laboratories.
Experience working in a project controls environment and a proven track record of achievement delivering complex projects within Commercial, Engineering, Procurement and Construction projects. Highly developed organisational / team working skills through work experience gained from various sectors. Promote baseline management practices aligned to corporate governance, company standards and procedures.
- The day to day running of allocated projects within the region.
- The ability to effectively plan and schedule work on projects, ensuring projects are resourced and completed in a timely fashion.
- Delivering M&E planning and schedules on various project types.
- Producing integrated tender programmes, method statements and present proposals with the BID and Estimating function.
- Review programme effect of changes and advise on EOT issues.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports incorporating planning, resourcing and progress data.
- Experience of working with Estimating team, Project Managers and others to deliver.
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of Asta Powerproject scheduling applications
- Strong Asta Powerproject and Excel analysis and reporting.
- Advance Progress measurement and monitoring of current Schedules against baselines.
- Expert in Project Planning & Control Procedures.
- Proficient in Task definitions, Front End Schedule, Critical Path Analysis and Progress updating.
- Experience of various construction contracts including NEC, JCT, ICE.
This is an immediate requirement with interviews being conducted prior to the festive period.
Please get in touch if the above is of interest and you require further details.