Woodford Green, Essex
£10 - £10.43 per hour
3 months ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Site Administrator to join them on a contract basis in Wanstead.
You must have experience of working as office administrator within a highly motivated, often reactive team, and be computer literate with skills in using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- To assist with the production of project specific documentation for the approval by Project Manager and our clients.
- To control the flow of all site information including drawing registers, specifications and scopes of works.
- Production of Health and Safety statistics in a timely manner prior to monthly H, S & E meetings.
- Document control including sending and receiving all project documentation via the computerised system.
- Record all goods delivery dockets and check invoices against these including cost codes.
- To assist with the preparation and compilation of Health and Safety Manuals.
- Control and update all relevant site information including but not limited to Health and Safety, Project information, safety bulletins.
- To ensure we are in receipt of all site staff timesheets and expenses in a timely manner to enable prompt payment.
- To assist the Senior Administrator with the compilation of the daily staff allocation spreadsheets.
- To coordinate all site transportation and vehicle allocation and to ensure all vehicle inspection logs are submitted at the end of each shift.
- To carry out any other duties appropriate for this post.