Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Rail & Civils Team
10 months ago
3 months +
1st Step Solutions are currently looking to a site agent for a new project in Hull.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Site Agent with a heavy civils and tunnelling background to work for an established client in Hull.
The work is due to start on 24th September and will last for approx. 3 months.
Successful candidates will need to meet the below criteria;
- Need to have worked for large main contractors as an agent prior, i.e. Kier, Skanska, Balfour Beatty etc, so understand their systems & how paperwork needs to be presented such as RAMS etc.
- Well organised, methodical, thorough.
- Computer literate of course.
- Be able to work well with site team & client.
- Ideally local
- Hold confined spaces training (medium risk) as will need to go up a tunnel.
- Be able to carry out QA inspections
- Carry out safety audits
- Hols SMSTS or IOSH 5 day managing safety course.
A day rate will be agreed depending on your experience.
You must be able to provide proof of your industry cards as well as a CV that details your most recent work history that can be forwarded to the client.
You must also be able to provide a minimum of two references where you have performed site agent duties in the tunnelling or heavy civils industry along with proof of right to work in the UK (either a passport/VISA/Biometric Card)
You can apply for Job on this advert and submit your CV for consideration or alternatively call our Dartford branch on 01322 479 505 to discuss this position in more detail and the next steps