City of London, London
16 days ago
Supply Chain Coordinator
1st Step Solutions are working within a leading M&E Contractor who have a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team. Previous experience within a general office administration role is required along with experience of having worked within the construction industry in a supply chain role.
· Create purchase orders for current and forecasted demand.
· Follow up with vendors to ensure purchase orders have correct price, charge, and delivery date upon receiving confirmations.
· Coordinate with vendors in the event of an issue with delivery discrepancies.
· Follow up with vendors on back orders and notify operations of any impacts to projected delivery dates.
· Follow up with vendors when purchase orders are due to be received to ensure they are on track.
· Review vendor invoices with errors and coordinate a quick resolution with Finance.
· Work with Supply Chain manager to address issues with problematic vendors.
· Maintain the approved supplier database in SAP.
· Maintain and develop positive business relationships with a supplier's key personnel.
· Coordinate inbound deliveries to support the resource/goods inwards policies and requirements.
· Drive stock out today goals set by Supply Chain Manager.
You will need:
· Educated to GCSE/A level standard or equivalent
· A highly motivated and positive attitude is essential
· Numeracy & Literacy skills
· Excellent communication both face-to-face and verbal
· Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a busy environment
· Microsoft Office