City of London, London
6 months ago
Traffic Management Administrator required in central London on a 4 month contract.
Potential start date: ASAP.
08:00am - 17:00pm
- Attention to detail.
- Good Timekeeping.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail and work with a high level of accuracy.
- Confident and polite telephone manner.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent customer care.
- Good MS Office Skills (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Good numeracy and literacy.
- Experience within a similar position.
- Motivated / Confident / Work to deadlines.
- Team player / Empathetic / Conscientious.
- Flexible / Organised / Able to use initiative.
- Dealing with the day to day running of a fast paced transport operation.
- Organising and booking shift rotas for delivery crews.
- Acknowledge and respond to emails and phone queries.
- Data entry and administration duties.
- Communicate with colleagues to plan and manage daily schedules.
- Handle incoming telephone calls and direct to appropriate personnel.
- Provide support to various project managers.
- Other duties as assigned.